we are hiring
A dream job awaits you
Bennet and Bernard has established itself as a “Employer of Choice”. We are an organization that values our employees, and our proud to have employees who joined us at incorporation, still a part of our teams. True to our vision, Bennet and Bernard is prided by its employees.
We work with employees who have high calibre and a strong sense of client centricity, ownership, ability to work in a fast-paced demanding environment, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, all the time.
Please explore “Careers” at Bennet and Bernard or send in your resume to [email protected] for future opportunities.
Digital & Social Media Marketing Specialist (01 person)
Design and implement a Digital and Social media marketing strategy for Bennet and Bernard Custom
Homes, and its affiliates, through all needed Social Media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook,
Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn SlideShare) etc.
– Self-motivated, curious learner, a challenge-seeker looking to make an immediate impact.
– Fully entrenched in digital & social media culture and understands the fine-line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence
– Has a strong understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
– Enjoys writing with a proven good skill, and has strong proofreading capabilities.
– Affluent with Applied Art, creating image/ graphic ads
– Analyzes business situations/ challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
– Good Photography Skills is an advantage
– Understands optimum use of # tag marketing
Business Analyst (01 person)
Conduct primary and secondary research. This includes identification of reliable data sources and conduct of qualitative and quantitative research. Perform analysis and draw insights from research.
Review, analyse, and create detailed documentation of business systems, customer needs, including workflow, SOPs, and steps required to develop new business lines.
– 2-5 years of work experience
– MBA with strong academic record – Minimum 1 year of Work Experience in relevant field
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a knack to grasp very quickly
– Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with effortless skills to build relationships and work in a collaborative environment
– Must possess attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks
– Strong knowledge of advanced Excel Formulas, and experience with tools like Zoom info, Crunch base, Discovery.Org & LinkedIn, Smergers would be preferred.
– Ability to switch between subjects quickly, with a great work ethic with a can-do attitude.
– Well organised, groomed and with excellent integrity and discipline
Online Reputation Management Executive (01 person)
ORM is more than digital marketing. The ORM Executive for Bennet and Bernard is a strategic role that keeps in mind the business growth and brand image. We’d like candidates with a strong sense of ownership, integrity, loyalty and high-growth enablers, to be a part of our organization where self- learning and organizing are expected as a culture.
We are a fast-paced organization demanding our employees to help progress us in a highly competitive industry.Aspiring candidates are requested to be familiar with our existing business lines
– Enthusiasm in interacting with customers across the above-mentioned platforms.
– Well versed with social media platforms.
– Experience in Content Marketing
– Excellent MS Office skills and exposure to work on Google docs or G-suite
– Bachelor’s background with a Mass Communication degree. Preferably with MBA.
– Digital Marketing diploma/degree/course is a must.
– Experience in Content Marketing.
– Prior experience of handling ORM.
Inventory Manager (01 person)
Bennet and Bernard is looking for an experienced inventory manager to own and manage purchases and stores of their construction division. Requires 3+ years of experience in store keeping and should be comfortable with using Computer systems, sending reports, takes complete responsibility of stock and usage, maintain and file all paperwork.
– Provide the skills required in the operation of a store.
– Set up an efficient system for storekeeping.
– Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
– Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a file of standardized ordering specifications.
– Monitor the inventory of supplies stored in warehouse.
– Prepare reports of stockroom condition and activity.
– Maintain all ISO paperwork with regards to stores received, quality control and stock keeping records.
– Support business and auditors with required paperwork during the audits.